The Viral



POWER IT FOR EVER

Our simple effective system needs to recognize you in more than one place.

Power it forever is a system I am putting in place to bring you cash in it's most immediate form.
This idea is not new but if people take action it will produce results.
It is being done in a different way to how you see others doing it, that is because we want it to be as effective as possible.

Image result for flower in a rock
Step one is to optin in the box above. It is free to join but you will be on a list of contacts that I can see. You will join another list further down. Now you need to send £1.00 to every person you see on the list. Remove the link in position one and place it in position 2 and place your link in position one.
You then shift every link down one notch. the link at the bottom will come off the page.
If you do not have a PayPal Account open one Here


1) http://paypal.me/asimplesolutionGB

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Use your blog to promote this page. just copy and paste the source code onto your page. If you
are not code savvy, it is easy. Right-click and where you see view source code just copy and paste that onto your page.
If you opted in, go to tools and get the banner and you can put that on you page and build your list that way.Not bad eh! piggybacking on me already.

Now as a system by itself people get cash and it ends there.
You need to send £1.00 to Admin Here 


You need to subscribe Here





Image result for flower garland

Do not include this section on your page. this is off the page now.
I can give you many examples with proof of things that I have joined that has plain not worked.
You will read about it on the inside.
This plan is here to help you manage yourself a lot better. Yes, there is a lot of scepticism about this form of marketing but I believe it will generate something.
We have what we call" rinse and repeat". I saw this a lot when I first started but it confused me.
If you do something once that brings in money, it makes sense to do it again and again.
That is the purpose of this exercise to bridge a gap. If that happens we can rinse and repeat endlessly.
 It makes sense to say that if you pay in £500.00 that is a healthy contribution which means you can make £10000.00 or more. You do not have that option with other systems. You can look at that as my upgrade.
The minimum for you to get that offering is £250.00 but it is not a requirement of the system.
Lastly, have you got someone you can go to in a hurry if you were out of pocket?
The truth of the matter is, you can run out of friends. People wipe you out of their inner circle once
you overstay your welcome.
How often have you had to raid money that was meant for something else?

This system should be able to handle things but I am installing this idea.
If you want to be a person I can call on or anyone else can call on, buy an ad package Here
Then go to TTW 
Use the contact link to send a message. put  " loan confident" in the comments box. Make sure to use the comments box as a lot of times all I get is the email. I will then email you on the matter.
Only persons of vision will see the need for this so I will give you £10.00 for showing interest
but being a person of vision I expect you to do me a little favour.
promote this link for me, put it on traffic exchanges, Safelists Social Media etc
http://freerotator.com/ro/?r=3&u=hoylee

The purpose of this offer is to authenticate. You need to know you are dealing with someone who not only can but who will deliver.
Subject to the performance I will make an effort to give everyone who is a part of this operation £5.00.
Not a lot but you will know for starters that I'm real.
My reason for doing that is this. When we are running for some time then every new person will have a testimony from you. I will need some of your testimonies, you can get £20.00 to put a statement on your site for that effect. Just contact me as given above.

Back to the rinse and repeat idea, this will produce leverage of several kinds so it is envisagable that we will achieve our aims and move on to better things. We will build more benefits into the system as we get involved with other projects.
I am a builder and a marketer as well as a pianist and I have taught Maths and English to children and Piano as a private tutor. There is international trade which will bring in a lot of interest but for now we must make the first steps count. Will explain more when the time comes.





Comments

Popular Posts